Swinford Agricultural Show Photography Competition
The Swinford Agricultural Show Photography Competition will be taking place on show day, this Saturday the 19th of August. There is a confined class again this year which is restricted to camera club members only.
The show office will be open all this week, Office Hours: (Mon – Fri before show day) Monday – Wednesday 12pm to 4pm. Thursday 12pm to 7pm. Friday 11am to 1pm. if you are not able to drop your photos in on show day, please contact Angela.
Conditions of Entry:
1. Each entry must be attached to a section of cardboard, ready for display
2. Normal Size – No Enlargements
3. Titles or Captions on photograph are optional
4. Entry Fee: €3 per photograph
5. Prizemoney: 1st €15, 2nd €10, 3rd €7 and 4th €5
Confined Photography Classes
(Classes 101-104 are confined to members of Camera Clubs)
103. Subject of your own choice
Open Photography Classes
(Members of Camera Clubs are excluded from classes 105-108 inclusive)
105. Child Portrait 107. Agricultural scene
106. Amusing shot of person 108. Subject of your own choice
Swinford Agricultural Show day will be a great opportunity to get some great photos. There will be vintage cars & tractors on show. There will also be a pets corner and in the marquee section there will be arts & crafts, home industries and the flower section to name a few. As well as all that, there will be the usual Cattle, Sheep, Equine and poultry sections.